Monday, October 6, 2014

Unemployment

There are some that would think that someone without a job has things pretty good. I mean, they don't have to do anything so its like a vacation, right? Well, from my experience, its not. I'm not saying that things are terrible, but after putting in so many applications and being rejected or not hearing anything at all, it becomes frustrating and boring.

For those who I am in contact with every week, I get to hear the same questions asked: do you have a job yet? Have you tried so and so yet? I know they mean well and even those that suggest jobs. I just don't want to hear it any more. I'll find something. Yep, I say this as my funds run away without me really having to do anything. Car insurance and phone bills come in and more money slips out. (Honestly, as a really quick side note: I hate insurance... especially when its required. I know why its there, but I still hate it.)

I don't want you to think that I'm between a rock and a hard place. Not yet anyway... but its coming. Living with my family is nice, but I don't want to be a burden on them either. I have so many ideas of what I'd LOVE to do, but I'd need money to start them off.

In any case, I have faith in God. Through all the years I've lived, He has always blessed me with having whatever is needed to get by. Thus, this experience shows me that this time will be no different. He has still been getting me small, short-term jobs every now and then that help out a bit. I look forward to seeing what He has in store for me. Maybe I'll just be a ho-bo.

No comments:

Post a Comment