Sunday, October 19, 2014

Flying Color: Pic #9

After not feeling well yesterday, I thought I'd feel better today. In all consideration, (compared to yesterday) I felt great, but when compared to normal days, I still felt cruddy. I'd checked on all the dogs I'm caring for, gone to give my powerpoint presentation to a church (who supported me in PNG), and headed over to my sister's house where I wanted to give my support in a yard sale. I'd not felt wonderful since waking up, but by the time I was at her house, I was feeling worse.

Thankfully, she's hospitable and said I could lay down inside or whatever. (There are times when I'm sick that the only somewhat comfy place for me is on the floor... so I curled up on the floor for a bit.) Anyway, finally, God gave me some relief and strength to get up. My sister gave me a drink, and I started feeling better. From that point on, my strength and wellness started to improve.

It was a chilly day and we would both pray for the sun to come out more. When it would show, we would run into it for warmth. One of these times, when the sun started staying out a bit longer, a butterfly came along. It was beautiful! I got out my camera and was blessed to snap today's picture. Even in cold and dreary times, blessings flutter around, as long as we're still looking for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment