Friday, October 31, 2014

Fortunate Family: Pic #22

It had felt like forever since hanging out with my middle brother. It was so good to hang out with him, my sister, and my mom for lunch today. We had a good time, and he even sang along with us in the car a bit. It seems to be the simple things as well as the relationships I treasure that make me enjoy life. I am fortunate to have the family that I do.

Since we ate at a Japanese place, we got fortune cookies. Mine said something about making an important, overdue decision in the future. Vague, yes... that's why they're in cookies... but I was presented with a decision that I will need to make in the coming weeks. I'm praying about it and seeing where God leads me on the decision. (Also, for a completely off-subject twist, I'm reading a book on the history of the Church and am finding myself really excited about it. Hmm... I guess I might be able to read other genres than fiction after all.)


No comments:

Post a Comment