Let's face it: anyone who has met me knows that I could never be a legit pirate. I'm not up for robbing people, causing others harm, or drinking lots of rum. However, the notion of freedom and adventure really sticks with me.
The life I lead may not always seem to be that of freedom and adventure, but I am blessed to know such things and have them present in my life. I hope you do too. Its also pretty sweet when I get to sit in my room with my brother watching One Piece (about Pirates) and have a flag up in my room. Represent!
"Seek freedom and it will lie stretched out before your eyes. If the endless dream guides your spirit, seize it! Raise your flag and stand tall!" ~ Jolly Rodger (One Piece)
"Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom." ~ 1 Corinthians 3:17
No comments:
Post a Comment