I have found that each of my siblings express a different style of attire. I absolutely love it! We're all so different and yet we come from the same genes. I know there are books and books written as to the why's and the how's of siblings' differences, but I won't go there right now. I just want to enjoy the fact that we are one family though we are each unique.
Thus, my picture of the day is of my youngest bro and one of his friends. They dressed up like their Assassin's Creed characters, did some free-running, and then walked around Wal-Mart while my mom and I picked up a few things. I especially enjoyed walking out of the store with them directly behind me. I'm really glad I knew these guys first of all, because I knew they wouldn't kill me, second, because there's a chance that they looked like my bodyguards, and third, because I love getting decked out too.

No comments:
Post a Comment