Saturday, October 9, 2010

Competition and Sling Shots

The day started off as a typical day.  I did the HGH work after getting ready, called people about their rooms, and had lunch.  After that, I was off towards Sevierville and Pidgin Forge.  I met Nick and we were off to look for a go-cart race track and putt putt course.  We soon found one (after good catch-up conversation on the way).  It had been around five years since we'd really talked to each other.  We played a couple arcade games (which he won at) and then headed off towards the race track!  (*Side note:  he says he won the go-cart race, but it really depends on where you believe the "end" of the race is... I won.)  

After that, we went to the golf course!... or rather putt putt course.  We went through/under waterfalls, putted those golf balls, and came in contact with wild animals (other than us).  


Yep.  I saved those people from this alligator and they didn't even notice.  Heroics that are noticed seem to be overrated anyway.  After that, we were super thirsty, got drinks, and chilled with some ice cream.  Across the street, we realized a place to bungee jump, a human sling shot, and a skyscraper thing that swings you around and round!  I really wanted to check it out so we headed over!  It took some convincing, but Nick finally said he'd do the sling shot with me.  It rocked!  The guys helping us into it were real cool and I later bought the video (which is hilarious)!


After that, we walked around a shopping mall thing and got some clothes at good prices!  After that, we ate at CiCi's Pizza and chatted more.  It was a great day catching up with him and getting to do some awesome stuff!  Tomorrow is another adventure and when you look at it this way, its easier to find ways to make it exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment