Saturday, October 9, 2010

A Beginning

I was on facebook when I realized that one of my friends had a link to a blog she had written.  I usually use myspace to blog and love the look of other blogs and their layouts.  I read Sara's blog and realized that I want my own blog apart from myspace.  I just made one and so begin writing whatever I desire to write.  I really want to put pictures on here too.  There are soooo many ideas to write about (buzzing inside my head) that I decided I would just start at this beginning.

My days are busy and I'm off to have an adventure so I can come back and write to you.  Stay tuned!


Here's an addition to this blog part.  Its either for me to remember or something you may want to know about my blog stuff.  I named this "Life from the Word" not because I'm a preacher and talk about the Bible all the time.  Nope.  Instead, I've actually been thinking about getting a tattoo of "The Word" in Greek.  This, to me represents God as a creator, who was in the beginning and has still been speaking through the ages.  Without words, its hard to communicate.  Communication is hard in itself, but lets take all of the words away and what do you have?  Plain existence.  Life comes from God (The Word), and through words, we can attempt to describe and understand life.  (*Side note:  here's my super cheesy side... WORD UP!!!!  ;)   )

2 comments:

  1. yay!! i'm so glad you have a blog now! And I looooove your background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww!! Thank you Sara!!! I'm excited too! I'm lovin' your blog! Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete