Sunday, November 2, 2014

No Story Alone: Pic #24

I had been trying to take a good picture on the way to church, but it just didn't work out. On the way back, I really wanted to stop on the side of the road, but I wasn't driving, so we didn't. When I got home, I was determined to snap a photo of my beautiful mountains combined with so much color and now snow.

I asked if anyone wanted to come with me as I took a quick picture or two. Eli, my sister's husband was willing, so off we went. He asked why I'd asked for someone to go with me. I responded by saying that its not quite a story if no one else is there. For example, on my way home from PNG, I had tons of crazy adventures, but I can call someone up or look over at a friend and say, "hey, remember that time when...?" because no one was there with me. (Obviously God was with me, and though I can say that stuff to Him, it does seem to help if I can do that with people I can physically see too.)

In any case, this is the picture that I took. I love these mountains!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment