Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm like a bird...

I once presented a short introduction speech for my speech class.  We had to do a simile or metaphor for our life.  I chose mine from a Nelly Furtado song that starts with "I'm like a bird".  There are many similarities and now I have another one.

Thanks to a friend's directions, I found a place to take self defense.  I've done two classes of Aikido which is a type of martial arts that means harmony.  The third time I went, I learned more about Kung Fu!  I got to have one on one with Jenny as my instructor.  The main teacher at the school preceded to tell me that I would do well at the Crain style.  From what I've already learned of it, I love it!  Its fierce but graceful.  I'm ready to take it up a notch and fly!  Whoo hoo!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment