Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hav-ta-do's

All today,
I forgot
of what to do
and that's alot!
So then I shall
make a list
on sheet of paper
or on fist.

My hand seems
a bit too small
to write every to-do
and all;
So with black on white
I shall fuse
All of my
hav-ta-do's.

I wake up and
you may have guessed
that I have somehow
misplaced my list!
Too much to do,
no time to find;
my list is gone,
oh, nevermind!

I'll start with laundry
washed and dried,
then put it up
beside the Tide.
Next, stuff the dishes
into the wash
and hope it doesn't
begin to slosh.

Vacuum, dust,
sweep, and mop;
Oh no!
I've got to grocery shop!
Make sure I have
money enough;
Man, this economy
is getting rough!

Refill on gas,
go to the bank,
clean out the hermit crabs'
sandy tank.
Put up the groceries,
and water the flowers.
Now I stink
so I'll take a shower.

Must call people back
and do my jobs;
make the beds,
kick out any slobs.
I run to exercise
and suddenly slip.
Oh my gosh!
Is that my list?!

The day is done
but it seems I lose.
I still have too many
hav-ta-do's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment