Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Productivity

There are many days when I feel like I am not productive. Usually on those days, I don't have a list, don't check off many things from a list I made, or when I'm being plain lazy. Since I am yet to be employed, I feel like many people think I'm not doing much all day. Some days, they're right. Today, however, they would be incorrect.

I made a list the previous evening for today and I ended up checking off every single thing (except one). I spoke to a friend last night about productivity. I am definitely a list/planner person (unless I feel like a rebel that day). She is not quite like me. So I asked her what makes her get things done. She suggested a deadline can do the job. Another thing she mentioned was for her to have a separate work space (not around family members or friends) so she can focus on the task at hand.

There are some other things that motivate me: one being others' expectations. Thus, I was wondering what motivates you? I don't expect to hear back from many on here, but it is one thing that I am interested in if I am to motivate others to better themselves.

Also, if you are using this blog to procrastinate, go be productive!! (But thanks for reading!)

No comments:

Post a Comment