Friday, January 21, 2011

Make Up Your Mind!

Wednesday threw me for a loop.  "Hey, instead of taking classes for a year and then going to PNG, you can head out by August."  So I pray and confirm that this is God's leading.  I mentally begin to prepare for such a change in the plan.

Friday just made me dizzy.  "I know you thought you were leaving in August, but now, it might be January (of next year)."  WHAT?!?!  I was getting really excited about shipping out by August and then I find out that there's more training I need before getting there.

If God knows what's going on and wants me over there, then why are things changing so much?  Why can't things be in a straight line (so I can follow sequentially) rather than be in loops (like a cat trying to catch a moving light on the floor--which will never happen)?

4 comments:

  1. i already commented on the previous post, but I figured the more comments the merrier? (I know i like getting comments...) I will for sure be praying about this....let me know how it turns out please, don't lose hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your prayers. I think my mind had just gotten overwhelmed by two big changes in one week. God's taking care of me. I won't lose hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely understand your frustration! I wish so bad that God would just tell me what He wants me do instead of having me play these guessing games... Anywyas, praying for you. Hope it all works out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girl! Prayer helps! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete