Maybe this is a girl thing... and maybe not, but I make lists. Lists help me to remember what all I’m not suppose to forget. Ya know, things I need to get done. The problem comes when I either forget before I can write it down or end up making more than one list and lose one.
Anyway, I’ve been making many lists. Why? By this weekend, I’ll pack up my house into two places: what I need for Gandep and the rest of my things that I will be taking home. Once I’m back from Gandep, I’ll have a day (or maybe two) to be ready to fly back to the U. S. of A. and I can only wonder at how out of it I’m gonna be. First off, there’s the jet-lag and time change. Second, there’s going from the bush to big cities in a short amount of time. And Third, I’m going to be saying goodbye to lots of wonderful people and saying hello to many I haven’t seen in almost 2 years.
Therefore, if you encounter me along this time frame, speak with love and give me grace... and let me make a new list. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment