Saturday, November 26, 2011

Week of Homework and Thanks

For a while, I've gotten the opportunity to dog-sit and house-sit nearer to where I'm taking classes.  This last week, classes were cancelled (for Thanksgiving break) and the person whose dog I was taking care of came and picked him up.  I was all by myself, except for my dog Toby, and though Toby had stitches and a couple of complications, its been great.

For most people, I hear its difficult to focus and do homework.  For the rare few that seem to do this naturally, I applaud you.  I'm not really that kind though.  This is the second round of classes I've had, and I still needed to get two papers from the first round done.  I now have only three more weeks of classes left and decided that this was the best chance of me catching up and (possibly) getting ahead I'd ever get.  ...so I took it. 

I divided ALL of the work I could do (without the rest of class time), and split it up.  Now, looking back at this week, I can see how much I've done!  Its incredible!  I wanted to do all of my work so all I have to finish at the end of these next three weeks would be the last bits of two (maybe three) papers and a smaller amount of reading.  So far, its worked.  Tonight, though, I just can't quite focus.  Oh well.  I'm getting there.

After giving some thanks on Thursday (and Friday, because of my dog being alright), I look back tonight and continue gushing out gratitude for getting so much homework done (where I probably never would've if I didn't get the chance to do some house-sitting).  Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment