Saturday, March 12, 2011

Unplugged and Cleaned Out

On Thursday, I had hoped to do many things with different people.  None of those plans came through so I found myself (most of that day) in front of the television watching things like "Say Yes to the Dress", "Finding Nemo", "The Life of Christina Aguilera", and the end of "Titanic" (among a few other shows).  That night, while getting ready for bed, I felt terrible!  A day of doing nothing much except watching tv!  Day waisted.  I felt like I was inside for far too long.  It had been a dreary day also, therefore I was a bit down from that.  In the end, it all brought determination.

Friday, I didn't turn on the tv, I didn't get on the internet (except for 10 minutes to do something for my job), and I began cleaning.  I went through my big cabinet and all of my six smaller containers.  I got rid of lots of things and transferred all of my cds to my computer.  Once I start, its hard to stop.  I went over to Mom and Dad's to see if they wanted any of the books I'm giving away.  When we went through them, we went to eat.  My brothers, sister, and mom were there (since dad was working).  I love spending time with my family!

Later, we dropped the boys at home and we ladies went to WalMart.  I got a strawberry limeade at Sonic on the way back home.  It was late when I headed home.  After a day of organizing, being unplugged, and hanging with family, I was satisfied!

No comments:

Post a Comment