Saturday, October 22, 2016

Under the Radar

I've commented here and there. Some people know, and for many others, it hasn't come up in conversation. I won't just start talking about everything with me when someone doesn't ask. But I suppose I should at least write a bit about my "now."

I'm in Grad school in Milligan. I'm going to be licensed in Secondary Education to teach things like English, Theatre, and Music. Well, those are my goals at least. I started in January and should finish in June or July.

I've learned so much already. I feel like I've improved significantly in my teaching skills, even though I've still got a way to go. There are some classes that I love and some that I loathe. Well, a very few that I loathe. I've liked most.

So there's a short update. Its not much, but I haven't written in so long that this will do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment