Sunday, July 31, 2011

All You Need Is...

Sometimes I get crazy... or at least crazier than people seem around me.  There are limits that I don't cross, but sometimes I wonder if I'm annoying to those who I'm around.

It started with the bachelorette party.  We dressed like we were from the 80s and I really got into it.  I was the one in the car wanting everyone to sing along to our 80s mix cd as we went on a date with the bride and Justin Bieber.  Then, as we were getting our nails done the following day, I was the one that picked dark, bold colors.  Next, the night before the wedding, I'm the one who dyed my hair red (praying that it wouldn't turn out like a clown, which usually shouldn't be risked right before an event having tons of pictures included in it).

While dying my hair, I had Kasey and Dan help me out.  They pointed out places I needed more dye (that I couldn't see).  (At one point, I seriously looked like the devil because of red dye being all over me.)

I find myself asking this question when I'm around less "crazy-acting" people (which I proceeded to ask Kasey):  Am I completely annoying?  She replied, "no way!  You're show people how to enjoy life!  Everyone needs a Michelle in their life."

I began thinking about that.  It was really sweet and it helped me to be more at ease with my seemingly spontaneous actions.  Then I started talking to God about it and stopped in my tracks.  Though its sweet to say that everyone needs someone to help people to loosen up and enjoy the life God's given them, the fact is that everyone needs God--Period.  He's the beginning, middle, and into eternity of this crazy adventure that we're on.  We would be lost without Him and "fun" wouldn't exist.

So loosen up, enjoy life, and praise Him for it!  Hallelujah... AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment